Wednesday 28 September 2011

Post 8


Blogging has been a learning experience for me, as I have not done it before. Because of this there have been some difficulties, where I have not been sure what to do or how to do it, but most of these problems have been sorted out. The main issues for me were varying the style of my posts and technical difficulties such as how to comment on a blog, link to a website or insert a video. As a violinist, researching and writing about my topic, the history of the violin, has been quite enjoyable. Writing me blog in French has taught me a lot of new vocabulary relating to the violin in music, which could come in useful in future. My French grammar has improved too. I have also discovered more about how the violin came to be created, certain styles of music and some of my favourite pieces. All in all, I have learned more about writing in French and how to write a blog through participating in this language blog project. Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment